XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP!

Tip us?

antz309
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] HELP!

HI So i tried to install android revolution 8 on my HTC One X+ (TELUS). However after i installed the rom and re botter it just gets stuck on the boot screen (HTC Quietly Briliant). I dont know what do to. I am trying to find a Stock rom but I cant find a good source which i can download from. Appart from them i have TWRP recovery and the mount function does not work so i cannot transfer files to the SD memory.

Can someone please tell me what to do ?

jizang
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Arhd 8 is for the international Version of Onex+ i think thats why it does not work. Did you try to push a rom for your version adb sidload

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ethanon
Old
Thanks Meter 9
By the way did push the correct boot.img into the phone? On top of that did you do delete the cache and delvik cache form the recovery prior to the install . if not try that and install the ROM .

antz309
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanon View Post
By the way did push the correct boot.img into the phone? On top of that did you do delete the cache and delvik cache form the recovery prior to the install . if not try that and install the ROM .
yes i have used the correct boot.img that came with the rom and also now its wiped when i was trying to fix it so now i have nothing on the phone and dont know how to transfer a rom to it.

Yes I also tried the ADB sideload option using the all in one tool kit but it says that my device was nto found when i turn on ABD sideload in the TWRP recovery.

Any other way i can add it the rom? or fix this?

antz309
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So i have tried to push arom with the ADB but everything i do say "Errod: device not found" I have the drivers installed and it was also working with the HTC sync program before i messed up.

Should i give up on it now?

antz309
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thing lhuranc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizang View Post
Arhd 8 is for the international Version of Onex+ i think thats why it does not work. Did you try to push a rom for your version adb sidload

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hey i have tried to do it but i keep getting the Error: Device not found. I the drivers and also HTC Sync was working properly before i messed up with this.

Please help!

2applepies
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by antz309 View Post
Hey i have tried to do it but i keep getting the Error: Device not found. I the drivers and also HTC Sync was working properly before i messed up with this.

Please help!
I think this hapepned to me once. reset into bootloader and there is a restore to factory settings. it will restore to a weird version but i think then the device will show up as an sd card. put the rom you want onto it, go back into restore and then try again to load your custom rom