5,596,128 Members 33,326 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What would be a stable ROM to run on my sisters Droid RAZR?

Tip us?

RMcCall
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Default What would be a stable ROM to run on my sisters Droid RAZR?

Looking to install a ROM with something newer than stock jb 4.1.2 but I don't live at home and only back for the holidays and the stock ROM is a bit slow. Just want something to install and not have to worry about problems arising. Is the cm 10.1 rc pretty stable? Would appreciate any input.

control187
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Default 10.1 good to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcCall View Post
Looking to install a ROM with something newer than stock jb 4.1.2 but I don't live at home and only back for the holidays and the stock ROM is a bit slow. Just want something to install and not have to worry about problems arising. Is the cm 10.1 rc pretty stable? Would appreciate any input.
I had zero problems with the 10.1 on my xt912. Should be fine. Though I would caution against any custom ROM if you aren't there to pick up the pieces if something does fall apart, the fear of a displeased phone call from my wife is the main reason I didn't root and ROM her droid.

Avery

RMcCall
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by control187 View Post
I had zero problems with the 10.1 on my xt912. Should be fine. Though I would caution against any custom ROM if you aren't there to pick up the pieces if something does fall apart, the fear of a displeased phone call from my wife is the main reason I didn't root and ROM her droid.

Avery
LOL well I already rooted it for her, this thing is ridiculously slow, had to install greenify on it.