Default [Q] Wrong rumrunner... now I have no service...

Phone was working fine, could make calls/text, and could use data. I unfortunately didn't realize that the different versions of rumrunner were specific to your phone's software version, and instead thought they were simply different revisions of the program. I realized this after waiting about 20 minutes as it kept restarting my phone and kept saying ''waiting for device'', and decided to try a different version of the program. At this time I noticed I didn't have data and couldn't make calls. I was hoping that running the correct rumrunner would fix this problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case...

I've tried installing CM and seeing if maybe the stock rom was somehow corrupt, doesn't fix the issue. I'm back on the stock backup again, and still having the issue. I tried flashing the radios for my software version, doesn't seem to have any impact...

I thought it would make more sense to post this question in the actual rumrunner thread, but new account limitation are not allowing me to do so. Hopefully I can get a solution to this problem...