5,606,722 Members 37,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Reboot Loop, Please Help!

Tip us?

WeirdAngel
Old
(Last edited by WeirdAngel; 22nd December 2013 at 06:16 AM.) Reason: Adding info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Reboot Loop, Please Help!

TAB: Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab
OS: Using default, Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), never root
Charger: Original USB cable & Charger

Dear Members,

I have goggled and checked many sites including xda but didn't find the solution so I'm asking your help:

Problem:

During Charging (Using direct connection): Showing brown color empty battery and its keep blinking every few second
During Charging (Using USB cable to PC): Showing brown color empty battery & green battery level and both keep blinking every few second.
Without Charging: Samsung logo apper in the skin for a sec then restart and again showing the same continuously.

What I did:
I pressed the power button to turn off, pressed even a minute but nothing changed.
I pressed the power button along with VOL+, recovery modes come and goes.
I pressed the power button along with VOL-, download mode comes for 2-3sec, Odin detect/add the device and suddenly again the loop starts so odin removed the device too.

So, I tried but nothing work, its keep looping again and again.

Kindly help me to overcome the problem.

Thank you so much in advance for your kind help.

WeirdAngel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I thought lot of expert is here in this forum..
But seems nobody knows..

ohtoulouz
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdAngel View Post
TAB: Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab
OS: Using default, Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), never root
Charger: Original USB cable & Charger

Dear Members,

I have goggled and checked many sites including xda but didn't find the solution so I'm asking your help:

Problem:

During Charging (Using direct connection): Showing brown color empty battery and its keep blinking every few second
During Charging (Using USB cable to PC): Showing brown color empty battery & green battery level and both keep blinking every few second.
Without Charging: Samsung logo apper in the skin for a sec then restart and again showing the same continuously.

What I did:
I pressed the power button to turn off, pressed even a minute but nothing changed.
I pressed the power button along with VOL+, recovery modes come and goes.
I pressed the power button along with VOL-, download mode comes for 2-3sec, Odin detect/add the device and suddenly again the loop starts so odin removed the device too.

So, I tried but nothing work, its keep looping again and again.

Kindly help me to overcome the problem.

Thank you so much in advance for your kind help.
Boot the tab in recovery and keep the vol+ depressed when it bootloops: sometimes, it stops the boot loop. If so, factory reset the tab from recovery.