XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android 4.0.4

Tip us?

powerwill
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Android 4.0.4

Hey does anyone know if there is a fixed version of the stock Android 4.0.4, don't mind if it's a custom rom and if you do please can I have the download link. Thank you

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app

SimonTS
Old
Thanks Meter 1539
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwill View Post
Hey does anyone know if there is a fixed version of the stock Android 4.0.4, don't mind if it's a custom rom and if you do please can I have the download link. Thank you
How about searching instead of opening your 23rd new thread all about very basic questions which you can find the answers for yourself if you bother to search and read a little?
Sent from the darkest corners of my mind
The Following User Says Thank You to SimonTS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

powerwill
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTS View Post
How about searching instead of opening your 23rd new thread all about very basic questions which you can find the answers for yourself if you bother to search and read a little?
I am sorry for creating so many threads, unfortunately I don't always get time to search for things, when I do I either find what I'm looking for and it's not very helpful at all or I don't find anything, I ask questions on xda because it's more helpful then finding something through search. I have found something's about this question I asked, but there not very helpful and the download links don't work, and also the thread I found had been closed. Helpful tips on posting and obviously phone related are very welcome. Sorry for creating so many threads and I do my best.

Sent from my HTC Desire S cyangenmod 7.2

#Fear
Old
Thanks Meter 73
U might wanna bookmark certain pages like the Help Thread page #1 - #3 and also our very own, well organized INDEX Thread. These users took the time to furnish those thread to ease searching, best to utilize them so as their effort will not go in vain.

Cheers.

ps: stock rom is v4.0.4 sense 3.6
The Following User Says Thank You to #Fear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

powerwill
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Thank you comes quite useful, but the one I've found uses a lot of ram still. I will try and keep looking around when I have enough time.

Sent from my HTC Desire S cyangenmod 7.2