Here is a brief how-to:
1. download the Stock rom and odin.
2. Restart your phone. Before the phone has a chance to start hold the volume down key + home key + power key all at once. This takes you into download mode. Download screen opens press volume up key to get into download mode.
3. Open Odin and in the PDA slot: locate your Stock rom you downloaded and select it. Odin will verify it and you should see in left pain it saying it succeeded
4. Make sure only the checkboxes (on the left side) “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked
5. click Start
This will install the stock rom. Phone will reboot and go into recovery mode then reboot again I believe, trying to recall that from memory.
If your phone gets into the Logo screen loop and wont load phone, Try this:
1. Download the Pit file for the phone – do a search on XDA and youll find it.
2. Put phone into download mode like stated above,
3. Open Odin
4. In the Pit slot locate your downloaded Pit file and select it.
5. Make sure “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” and “Re Partition” are checked
6. Click Start
Using the Pit file is used in rare cases and as a Last resort as it can cause your phone to Brick if it fails in the Flash process
I assume no responsibility for you trying this and using this method I have mentioned. It has worked for me but may not for you.
I hope this helps