Tip us?

Jeffaruni
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Constantly restarting at welcome screen

Hello guys,

I'm in a bit of a pickle here....

I've got a HTC One which I've rooted and unlocked though not S-Off by the looks of things and I had SinLess rom installed fine, it started playing up so I though I'd update it. Bung the new one version on there via sideload and install... Marvelous.

Only now, it gets to the welcome screen as silly ol' me did a factory wipe as well as all cache and after about 5 seconds of Welcome - Choose language. It restarts.
I then decided to try a new rom, so grabbed Android Revolution. To no avail either....
On bootloader it shows as HBOOT - 1.54
S-On
**TAMPERED**
**UNLOCKED**

What can I do to actually get a working rom on this thing?

If there is any more details I need to give please say so as this is my first time flashing something as complicated as this. All my old android devices were far far simplar

- Here's the facepalm moment - I didn't do an nandroid backup due to it not working and I wanted to put a new ROM on there so I didn't look into getting it working. If I could injure myself I would.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Ian.

Tech.Nik
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffaruni View Post
Hello guys,

I'm in a bit of a pickle here....

I've got a HTC One which I've rooted and unlocked though not S-Off by the looks of things and I had SinLess rom installed fine, it started playing up so I though I'd update it. Bung the new one version on there via sideload and install... Marvelous.

Only now, it gets to the welcome screen as silly ol' me did a factory wipe as well as all cache and after about 5 seconds of Welcome - Choose language. It restarts.
I then decided to try a new rom, so grabbed Android Revolution. To no avail either....
On bootloader it shows as HBOOT - 1.54
S-On
**TAMPERED**
**UNLOCKED**

What can I do to actually get a working rom on this thing?

If there is any more details I need to give please say so as this is my first time flashing something as complicated as this. All my old android devices were far far simplar

- Here's the facepalm moment - I didn't do an nandroid backup due to it not working and I wanted to put a new ROM on there so I didn't look into getting it working. If I could injure myself I would.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Ian.

Hey your'e stuck in a boot loop, its usual
just download a good stable rom
clear data/ cache
flash the rom and you'll be out of it,
If this thing doesnt work out download the orignal RUU and get back to stock

Jeffaruni
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech.Nik View Post
Hey your'e stuck in a boot loop, its usual
just download a good stable rom
clear data/ cache
flash the rom and you'll be out of it,
If this thing doesnt work out download the orignal RUU and get back to stock
Yeah, after attempting to install 3 different roms.
Sinless, ARHD and SkyDragon, I'm going to try a different recovery as I'm currently using TWRP 2.6.3.3 and I know there is an update but also I want to see if CWM can do anything with the 6.0.4.3 version....

Jeffaruni
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffaruni View Post
Yeah, after attempting to install 3 different roms.
Sinless, ARHD and SkyDragon, I'm going to try a different recovery as I'm currently using TWRP 2.6.3.3 and I know there is an update but also I want to see if CWM can do anything with the 6.0.4.3 version....
Hello,
To no avail, after trying different recoveries, nothing.

Looks like I've got a metal slab...

It just keeps restarting itself at the welcome screen, the only other thing I can think of would be to fully wipe EVERYTHING on the phone but I'm not sure that's too good of a move either...

Argh.

Marc199
Old
Thanks Meter 29
You have to be s-off to run these Roms