[how to][need help]back to original galaxy w rom

Tip us?

miiechy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [how to][need help]back to original galaxy w rom

Hi guys, I need help!

I've change my rom into a custom rom but I just knew that skype is incompatible with this tipe of roms. So I want to change to the original. I installed the firmware in sammobile, installed Odin, Ancora.ops, I've made everything allright, but I don't know why my phone ask me for a password and it isn't from my sim card.

Can you help me? Or please just make a custom rom that make skype compatible with...

Thank you!

jam90
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by miiechy View Post
Hi guys, I need help!

I've change my rom into a custom rom but I just knew that skype is incompatible with this tipe of roms. So I want to change to the original. I installed the firmware in sammobile, installed Odin, Ancora.ops, I've made everything allright, but I don't know why my phone ask me for a password and it isn't from my sim card.

Can you help me? Or please just make a custom rom that make skype compatible with...

Thank you!
as far as i know, skype is compatible with every rom, custom or kitchen...anyway, i suggest you to install 2 specifics roms, depends of what do you need:

1) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2482038 if you want to keep updated with the last versions of android (kit kat isn't so stable, nowdays). This is based on android 4.3.1, it's for daily usage, stable, smooth and very good battery drain. Anyway it's not a finished version, so it will be need for updates sometimes (p.s. i have this rom with skype perfectly working)

2) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1990795 if you want a complete rom, with no bugs and completely updated, when you flash it that's it, no updates more. This too is stable, smooth and has a very good battery drain, the only difference with the previous rom that i said is that it's based on android 4.1.2 and it need no more updates. (p.p.s before of the 4.3.1, i had this rom, and skype was working as well as on the 4.3.1)

so choose one and enjoy your galaxy wonder
The Following User Says Thank You to jam90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miiechy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam90 View Post
as far as i know, skype is compatible with every rom, custom or kitchen...anyway, i suggest you to install 2 specifics roms, depends of what do you need:

1) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2482038 if you want to keep updated with the last versions of android (kit kat isn't so stable, nowdays). This is based on android 4.3.1, it's for daily usage, stable, smooth and very good battery drain. Anyway it's not a finished version, so it will be need for updates sometimes (p.s. i have this rom with skype perfectly working)

2) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1990795 if you want a complete rom, with no bugs and completely updated, when you flash it that's it, no updates more. This too is stable, smooth and has a very good battery drain, the only difference with the previous rom that i said is that it's based on android 4.1.2 and it need no more updates. (p.p.s before of the 4.3.1, i had this rom, and skype was working as well as on the 4.3.1)

so choose one and enjoy your galaxy wonder
I've used almost all custom roms and with all of them skype crashed when I leave it (not close it). Now I'm using EHNDROIX III because some people said that it's one of the most stable (and REMICS too), but it's slow.

I'll follow your advice, thanks! If I have any problem, I'll post it here.

jam90
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by miiechy View Post
I've used almost all custom roms and with all of them skype crashed when I leave it (not close it). Now I'm using EHNDROIX III because some people said that it's one of the most stable (and REMICS too), but it's slow.

I'll follow your advice, thanks! If I have any problem, I'll post it here.
Glad to see that! but...a "thanks" button will be more usefull to me XD
i'll wait for news!
The Following User Says Thank You to jam90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miiechy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam90 View Post
Glad to see that! but...a "thanks" button will be more usefull to me XD
i'll wait for news!
Ah, sorry, I didn't know! I clicked "thanks" button already!
I'll install the rom that you advice for me!