[Q] Cyanogenmod 11 3g Connectivity Issue

Tip us?

dbg67
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Cyanogenmod 11 3g Connectivity Issue

Hey,
Just rooted and flashed CM 11 onto my HTC one and everything is working perfectly besides 3g. The only issue I have is that the 3g isn't working very well, if at all. Sometime I can get it going for a couple of seconds but that's often it. Sometimes it modulates between 3g and h before shutting off.

I checked the APN so I don't think that's the problem. Has anybody else had similar issues? Have any solutions? Do you think I'll just have to wait for the next nightly to come out and patch this over?

Thanks!

dbg67
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Still Nothing

I've tried cycling down to other versions. Most notably stable versions of both 10.2 and 10.1. Even in these stable versions 3g connectivity doesn't work. This leads me to suspect I'm missing a file. I noticed threads elsewhere in which people had to flash special files for the radio? Not sure if this has to with this.

Also something about S-Off. Could really use the help because right now 3g doesn't work in any version of CM.

Nick281051
Old
Thanks Meter 1327
You're saying you get H often but not 3g? Because that's how it is supposed to work

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

HTC Inspire 4g collecting dust

Old Phone: Samsung Captivate (At&t)- Returned
HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T)- Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621 View Post
Nice job bro! Not only have you insulted the dev of the rom thread you're posting in , but you also took offense to an internet forum post which has no bearing on your life! This is the internet bro. You've got to have a thick skin.

dbg67
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nothing

Even when it goes to H it immediately shuts off. Nothing really sticks for more than a couple seconds (3g nor H).

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 646

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbg67 View Post
Even when it goes to H it immediately shuts off. Nothing really sticks for more than a couple seconds (3g nor H).
access the phone’s test menu by dialing *#*#4636#*#* From there, tap Phone Information and you just need to change the “Preferred Network Type” and try and force the settings you want.
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate