5,597,501 Members 32,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where to find stock background pics.

Tip us?

betscho
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Where to find stock background pics.

Hy guys
i just have installed null on my gear and i really like it...
but since I've got the rose gold gear i want to have the stock background color ( rose ) to set as background.
Since in nova launcher the stock backgrounds don`t load anymore i have to find them in the specific folder...

Did you now where to find them.... or to do a screenshot of the galaxy wen in touch wiz and then make my on image file on photoshop with
the corresponding color code.

thx for all infos on:
- finding the color as image file in the gear or / making a snapshot on the gear itself... or maybe find a picture in google....

fOmey
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3786
Quote:
Originally Posted by betscho View Post
Hy guys
i just have installed null on my gear and i really like it...
but since I've got the rose gold gear i want to have the stock background color ( rose ) to set as background.
Since in nova launcher the stock backgrounds don`t load anymore i have to find them in the specific folder...

Did you now where to find them.... or to do a screenshot of the galaxy wen in touch wiz and then make my on image file on photoshop with
the corresponding color code.

thx for all infos on:
- finding the color as image file in the gear or / making a snapshot on the gear itself... or maybe find a picture in google....
You want a plain background you mean ? Solid color ? Provide the hex code and I will make you one..

HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?

GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES

fbueller
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey View Post
You want a plain background you mean ? Solid color ? Provide the hex code and I will make you one..
Hey fOmey - I'd actually like your stock null background, I can't find it anywhere on the filesystem. That way I can change it and still go back if I want to. Could you please post that one?

rj2885
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Ditto. I did make a screenshot of his background before I changed it and have set as background by cropping the screenshot but would be nice to have a few stock wallpapers.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app