[Q] Harshjelly file incorrect?

Tip us?

coffeecore
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Post [Q] Harshjelly file incorrect?

Hello guys,

I must post this here because I don't have enough permission to comment in rom threads.
I've flashed back to stock jb (before that i was on aokp 4.3) after flashing to stock jb. I've wanted to put the harshjelly rom file in my ext. sd card, but he gave an error, he could't kopie the rom file, but when i dropped the harshjelly update file in ext. sd card it worked perfect.
So I downloaded the harshjelly rom file ones again and put it in my ext sd card, but still the same error.
Now I transferd the rom file to my ext. sd using airdroid, and he just kopied it to my ext. sd.
Now I wanted to go flash the rom, but he says aborted.
There is something wrong with the harshjelly rom file (downloaded it from dev-host)

Anybody? Really want to try harshjelly, AOKP is using too much ram..

Thanks for helping

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 2760
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeecore View Post
Hello guys,

I must post this here because I don't have enough permission to comment in rom threads.
I've flashed back to stock jb (before that i was on aokp 4.3) after flashing to stock jb. I've wanted to put the harshjelly rom file in my ext. sd card, but he gave an error, he could't kopie the rom file, but when i dropped the harshjelly update file in ext. sd card it worked perfect.
So I downloaded the harshjelly rom file ones again and put it in my ext sd card, but still the same error.
Now I transferd the rom file to my ext. sd using airdroid, and he just kopied it to my ext. sd.
Now I wanted to go flash the rom, but he says aborted.
There is something wrong with the harshjelly rom file (downloaded it from dev-host)

Anybody? Really want to try harshjelly, AOKP is using too much ram..

Thanks for helping
You need to flash stock JB with Odin to go back from CM10.2, AOKP 4.3 and from Omni 4.3. Preload partition is partitioned other way then before, so you must do this way.

arffrhn
Old
Thanks Meter 635
Have you tried it using other external sd card? If it is working with others, then your ext sd card is having problem. Try to repartition your ext sd card and see how it goes.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 || ROM: HarshJelly || Kernel: Cocore

Google Nexus 4 || ROM: Mahdi-Rom || Kernel: hells-Core || Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3

coffeecore
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
My ext SD works perfectly, it must be the file..

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

~ Galaxy S Advance ~

| CyanogenMod 11 by NovaFusion |

arffrhn
Old
Thanks Meter 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeecore View Post
My ext SD works perfectly, it must be the file..

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
It is kinda weird that you are the only one having problem with the file ain't it? That is why I suggested that you try copy that file into other external sd to see if the file is really the culprit. Otherwise, maybe it is a bad download. You can tell harsh to mirror it as he doesn't give anyone permission to mirror his rom.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 || ROM: HarshJelly || Kernel: Cocore

Google Nexus 4 || ROM: Mahdi-Rom || Kernel: hells-Core || Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3