XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where do I get latest cwm zip?

Tip us?

postulio
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Where do I get latest cwm zip?

Newb question I know, but I honestly searched everywhere. Their homepage only has .img files and I've managed to find a few relatively new .tar files but I need a .zip of 6.0.4 whatever the latest version is so I can flash it within cwm already (Can't Odin since work PC's permissions won't let me).

If someone could tell me where to get the cwm flashable zip of newest CWM that would be amazing, or how to make one myself.

Thank you in advance.

markusf21
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by postulio View Post
Newb question I know, but I honestly searched everywhere. Their homepage only has .img files and I've managed to find a few relatively new .tar files but I need a .zip of 6.0.4 whatever the latest version is so I can flash it within cwm already (Can't Odin since work PC's permissions won't let me).

If someone could tell me where to get the cwm flashable zip of newest CWM that would be amazing, or how to make one myself.

Thank you in advance.
Download flashify from Google play and then use it to flash the img from their homepage

Sent from the KitKat Galaxy
The Following User Says Thank You to markusf21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

postulio
Old
(Last edited by postulio; 24th December 2013 at 03:58 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by markusf21 View Post
Download flashify from Google play and then use it to flash the img from their homepage

Sent from the KitKat Galaxy
Thank you sir, very very much.