5,599,616 Members 43,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] Hboot 2.14, S-On, Unlocked and Mount Issue

Tip us?

Mr.Rageface
Old
(Last edited by Mr.Rageface; 8th December 2013 at 02:24 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Default [Solved] Hboot 2.14, S-On, Unlocked and Mount Issue

Ok so here is my delima and I can't seem to find anything to help me make any headway. I unlocked my brother in laws HTC One X Evita and did the SuperCID and rooted the phone, and went through hell getting it to install a custom rom. But I forgot to turn S-On to S-Off, and I am on Hboot 2.14.0000. We saw the CM11 release for the Evita and we went to flash it, well all I could get was a boot loot after a good bit of work and rewriting of the update script so that the phone would properly install instead of give a updater script error. I then tried to wipe and restore the old Nandroid backup I have through TWRP but I can not get the phone to mount the /storage/sdcard so that I can access the back up. And was wondering how I could go about relocking the bootloader and updating to the newest RUU or OTA and starting fresh with the phone without messing it up due to S-On and the fact that I can not find out how to mount the /storage/sdcard. All I can find really is how to Turn S-on to S-Off **IF** you have a rom installed and working and I can not get there without fixing the mount issue. And this will be the last HTC device I probably ever work with it has given me much grief haha.

Edit: I read somewhere that I should be able to run the RUU designed for this phone and carrier even with S-On so heres to hoping. If not maybe there is a fix, if not I owe my brother in law a new phone :S

Edit #2: Sucessfully Flashed RUU with S-On and phone rooted simply by locking the Bootloader.
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Quantum v3.1 Thanks Pwncakes!

Smoother than a babies bottom!

If you find my comments helpful give me a "Thanks!"

dreamnej
Old
Thanks Meter 78
thanks.