5,600,841 Members 41,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nook Color[2.3.7][Cyanogen Mod-7.1.0-encore] advice for thread to visit

Tip us?

heatherelane
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Nook Color[2.3.7][Cyanogen Mod-7.1.0-encore] advice for thread to visit

As I stated above, I need someone to point me in the direction of a thread that I can use to restore my Nook back to the stock factory image. I apologize for posting this, but I lost my Nook in the process of moving and just found it recently.

I want to say the last time I was working with different ROMs etc, was at least 2 years ago? I was looking through various threads but I'm not exactly sure which is the correct one I need.

I've attached a photo of the specs, it has ROM manager v5.5.2.3 if that helps any. I tried to get a screenshot but that apparently didn't work, so iPhone picture it was.

Thanks in advance!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-24 13.03.12.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	2472712  

leapinlar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3400

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherelane View Post
As I stated above, I need someone to point me in the direction of a thread that I can use to restore my Nook back to the stock factory image. I apologize for posting this, but I lost my Nook in the process of moving and just found it recently.

I want to say the last time I was working with different ROMs etc, was at least 2 years ago? I was looking through various threads but I'm not exactly sure which is the correct one I need.

I've attached a photo of the specs, it has ROM manager v5.5.2.3 if that helps any. I tried to get a screenshot but that apparently didn't work, so iPhone picture it was.

Thanks in advance!!
To get back to plain stock, go to my NC Tips thread linked in my signature. Follow item A15.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2 here
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]