XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

2.5gb of Hotspot for free

Tip us?

babyshanks
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveydent View Post

Chiming in with the 3rd not true. You can get individual classic contract plans at Costco. No need for small business/corporate accounts.
He/she did mention it might be possible through authorized dealers though, which might be the situation in this case.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks for the F-Shack, Love Dirty Mike and the Boys.
I'm a sucker for the thanks button

flipq88
Old
Thanks Meter 596
So I just called to try and add the hotspot. I'm currently paying the 20 a momth for unlimited. They told me I would have to upgrade to the unlimited talk plan to get the 2.5 gb of hotspot. I'm currently on the 500 min plan. The unlimited would be $10 more. That sucks. I don't want to pay $10. I don't even use my 500 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

vikramdhani
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipq88 View Post
So I just called to try and add the hotspot. I'm currently paying the 20 a momth for unlimited. They told me I would have to upgrade to the unlimited talk plan to get the 2.5 gb of hotspot. I'm currently on the 500 min plan. The unlimited would be $10 more. That sucks. I don't want to pay $10. I don't even use my 500 minutes.

Well now you can't get everything for free. It is a good plan for the people who are on everything unlimited plans with T-Mobile

all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill

Septembersrain
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipq88 View Post

Do they offer the choice of paying to add the hotspot? Hmm. How much is your plan anyways? I use less than 100 minutes on my phone. They don't have unlimited data without unlimited minutes....Do they?