[Q] Kitkat omni rom issue - no wifi

Tip us?

ownerofsouls
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Kitkat omni rom issue - no wifi

In need of some help or direciton.

I unlocked and rooted my old tf300t yesterday and followed the instrucitons in the dev forum (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2575727) and installed and wifi doesn't work. Everything else looks peachy. If I head over to settings the wifi button can't be moved from off to on, and clicking on wifi it sits at screen stating "Turning WiFi on". I don't believe there are any hardware issues as all was working perfectly yesterday.

I'm new to this but computer / flashing savy. Any feedback appreciated!

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11261

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownerofsouls View Post
In need of some help or direciton.

I unlocked and rooted my old tf300t yesterday and followed the instrucitons in the dev forum (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2575727) and installed and wifi doesn't work. Everything else looks peachy. If I head over to settings the wifi button can't be moved from off to on, and clicking on wifi it sits at screen stating "Turning WiFi on". I don't believe there are any hardware issues as all was working perfectly yesterday.

I'm new to this but computer / flashing savy. Any feedback appreciated!
You've probably not got the correct wifi modules installed, Are you on the correct bootloader and recovery for KitKat?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ownerofsouls
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
You've probably not got the correct wifi modules installed, Are you on the correct bootloader and recovery for KitKat?
Bootloader is 10.6.1.27.5 and TWRP v2.6.3.0 (was 2.4.4.0 when I installed kitkat package).

Thanks for your help.

ownerofsouls
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default solved

I went back and redid everything, going to CM10.2 first and then loading CM 11 version of 4.4 with newer 4.4.2 gap files and all is working fine. Thanks