[Q] Softbricked - Stuck on Samsung logo

Tip us?

Capt.BlackBeard
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Softbricked - Stuck on Samsung logo

Hi Guys/Gals

I appreciate that there are quite a few thread out there for softrbick solutions but some are a little dated and tbh i didn't want to do something that would further wreck my phone so i needed your guys expert advice.

Ive have a GT-N7000 (unrooted and with custom rom) and its softbricked its currently just booting to the Samsung screen (no triangle) and just stays like that.

Before this happened i was running Bam Andriod Jelly bean and wanted to update to Bam Andriod 2.0 (KitKat).

So i followed a video that showed how to install a "safe" CWM to enable me to install KitKat Custom rom from RootGalaxyNote

Once i re re-booted into the new CWM 3.0.4.5 i did a full factory wipe and then proceed to install the Bam Andriod 2.0, Installation went fine.

I restarted the phone......and thats went i started getting the loop.

I cant access the recovery now (vol up + power + Home bttn doesnt work) but i can access the download screen (vol down + power + Home bttn).

I would like to try and get the phone up and running before Christmas so all help will be appreciated peeps.

Step by step instructions would be even more appreciated.

Thanks.

kaborayyan
Old
Thanks Meter 55
I don't know how to flash bam ROM 2 safely but I'll tell you how to get out from the boot loop safely.

Using pc Odin you can flash stock firmware through the download mode ... mainly gingerbread to avoid the brick bug and root it and start allover again from there.
Use the instructions and software provided by Drketan on this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1424997

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
Main Phone: Ericsson SH 888 Motorola StarTAC 85 Nokia 3310 Nokia 1110 Samsung D900i -
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 -
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.

Backup Phone: Nokia 206 Nokia Asha 205 - LG Optimus L1 II E410