Is Root possible?

Search This thread
G

GuestD1024

I just got the sprint S4, it has the latest update 4.3 MK2 update, is a root available for this version?

sk907

Jan 8, 2011

btoddweber

Jan 10, 2013
Knoxville
I don't have anything without being there. I used this by DL the entire root zip chain fire has prepared. I extracted the "guts" and then used PC Odin to Odin in root/supersu...then after reboot I DL ROM manager and used it to one click in CWM.

You could also Google QBKing77 and tag root s4 behind it and his video is on there its perfect

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: bignick1215

sk907

Jan 8, 2011
got root

I don't have anything without being there. I used this by DL the entire root zip chain fire has prepared. I extracted the "guts" and then used PC Odin to Odin in root/supersu...then after reboot I DL ROM manager and used it to one click in CWM.

You could also Google QBKing77 and tag root s4 behind it and his video is on there its perfect

Ok so finally got root but qbking77 method didn't work I had to use kingo... now I just need a rom I'm trying to get my wifi hotspot to be able to work any recommendations?

Reactions: btoddweber

btoddweber

Jan 10, 2013
Knoxville
All are pretty sweet....the TW are all real nice and the AOSP side seems to be transitioning to 4.4 from 4.3 so they are "growing"
Depends on what you're preference is.
They kind of frown on "What ROM do you prefer?" threads

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Glad you're up and running:D:thumbup::D

sk907

Jan 8, 2011
Thanks

All are pretty sweet....the TW are all real nice and the AOSP side seems to be transitioning to 4.4 from 4.3 so they are "growing"
Depends on what you're preference is.
They kind of frown on "What ROM do you prefer?" threads

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Glad you're up and running:D:thumbup::D

Thanks for that and my bad didn't know it was frowned upon... I've been wanting to root my older devices for awhile now just been to afraid of bricking I guess lol K so now any known app to work for wifi hotspot work around on sprint? Makes no sense to me to have to pay twice for the same data... trying to hook up to my ps3

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

K so tried the qbking77 route that didn't work went thru like it did but hung on the su... I ended up using kingo and that worked well now do you know if there is any good apps that work for wifi hotspot on sprint without having to pay I'm now running a CWM rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go here...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=41743595

Worked for me.
    Hit thanks if it helps:thumbup::thumbup:

got root

Ok so finally got root but qbking77 method didn't work I had to use kingo... now I just need a rom I'm trying to get my wifi hotspot to be able to work any recommendations?