5,595,645 Members 44,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need to use ATT i717 with TMO. Please help.

Tip us?

HD2FORNICK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Need to use ATT i717 with TMO. Please help.

I am unsuccessful so far. This is what I am trying to do, get a tmo modem on the i717 so that I can unlock it without paying anything.
I have a custom recovery through odin but am unsuccessful in getting a tmo sim card recognized with the radios I have tried. What steps do I need and what files to get this i7117 working with tmo? Thanks.

srpanadero
Old
(Last edited by srpanadero; 7th December 2013 at 09:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Del

HD2FORNICK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
OK. I got it to work. Just had to get the right radio and rom combo to get it to work on tmobile.

mcernuto
Old
Thanks Meter 15
what radio did you use? I also use a ATT note on TMo that I just installed T-Mobile 4.0.4 on and dont get LTE. On the stock ATT rom I got LTE. DO you have a radio that will get LTE?

HD2FORNICK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcernuto View Post
what radio did you use? I also use a ATT note on TMo that I just installed T-Mobile 4.0.4 on and dont get LTE. On the stock ATT rom I got LTE. DO you have a radio that will get LTE?
Sorry I gave up on this thread but I gave up on the Tmo ROM since I was not able to get wifi calling as I am on metropcs but I tried the TMO stock ROM with the ICS blaze modem and was able to get LTE. I know I had to try a few radios.