5,606,650 Members 36,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How Root Toshiba Excite Pro AT10LE-A-108

Tip us?
 
dexxxZ
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: London
Question [Q] How Root Toshiba Excite Pro AT10LE-A-108

hi
so i order today Toshiba Excite Pro AT10LE-A-108 tablet from amazaon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...productDetails

Looks Ok, i read some review about this product and all looks good, but, i cant find in internet any info about root this device, so i like ask u, its anybody know something about this, how root that toshiba ?

Thanks for any help
 
DeuxEx
Old
#2  
DeuxEx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 275
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Targu-Jiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexxxZ View Post
hi
so i order today Toshiba Excite Pro AT10LE-A-108 tablet from amazaon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...productDetails

Looks Ok, i read some review about this product and all looks good, but, i cant find in internet any info about root this device, so i like ask u, its anybody know something about this, how root that toshiba ?

Thanks for any help
Today is just 169.99 ! A very good offert for a tablet with NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB memory and Android 4.2!
Phone: Huawei Ascend P6
 
dexxxZ
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuxEx View Post
Today is just 169.99 ! A very good offert for a tablet with NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB memory and Android 4.2!
i know i payd same, but i try find any help about root & cwm, and ther is no official root and cwm, and no body dont know how rooted this device... i need root and i think sold it and buy Sony Xperia Z tablet or some Asus witch can be root and cwm install
 
beholder21
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
I bought it also, would be great if someone could root this beautiful device
 
DeuxEx
Old
#5  
DeuxEx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 275
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Targu-Jiu
How is working? You put it to a test? Antutu, Quadrant, 3DMark? How is manage with the heat in games?

Sent from my S500 using Tapatalk
Phone: Huawei Ascend P6
 
anarchyuk
Old
#6  
anarchyuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 669
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North East England
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuxEx View Post
How is working? You put it to a test? Antutu, Quadrant, 3DMark? How is manage with the heat in games?

Sent from my S500 using Tapatalk
make sure you view hidden updates in the os update manager and even if it finds some keep doing it as for some reason myself and loads of others never got notified of updates. The device however since doing them has had no lockups and runs much better
SPV Canary, SPV Blue angel, SPV C550, HTC Hero, HTC Topaz,, Samsung Galaxy S(sold this pos),HTC HD2, iPad 16gb +wi-fi, Nexus one, HTC Trophy, Sony Ericsson X10, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, Nexus 7, HTC One (3 of them) #, Galaxy tab 2 7", Archos 97b (returned) <----> Toshiba excite pro, Kindle fire HD, Galaxy note 2 (N7105) iPad Air
 
AVTR1337
Old
#7  
AVTR1337's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 61
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dei muadda
Is there a way to root this awesome thing? any news?
 
SANGER_A2
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 63
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchyuk View Post
make sure you view hidden updates in the os update manager and even if it finds some keep doing it as for some reason myself and loads of others never got notified of updates. The device however since doing them has had no lockups and runs much better
Hi. Could you tell me what version you are currently at so I can check I have the latest updates? I too would really like root. Mainly to get Autorun manager working and fully remove some stock apps.

Sent from my AT10LE-A using Tapatalk
 
anarchyuk
Old
#9  
anarchyuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 669
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North East England
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANGER_A2 View Post
Hi. Could you tell me what version you are currently at so I can check I have the latest updates? I too would really like root. Mainly to get Autorun manager working and fully remove some stock apps.

Sent from my AT10LE-A using Tapatalk
sure 4.3.001120220.05
SPV Canary, SPV Blue angel, SPV C550, HTC Hero, HTC Topaz,, Samsung Galaxy S(sold this pos),HTC HD2, iPad 16gb +wi-fi, Nexus one, HTC Trophy, Sony Ericsson X10, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, Nexus 7, HTC One (3 of them) #, Galaxy tab 2 7", Archos 97b (returned) <----> Toshiba excite pro, Kindle fire HD, Galaxy note 2 (N7105) iPad Air
 
SANGER_A2
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 63
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchyuk View Post
sure 4.3.001120220.05
Hmm. Well that's the version I have. I still have the issue where the wireless stops working - even though the status is convinced it isn't! I was hoping there was an update I didn't have that would fix it!

Tags
toshiba excite at10le-a-108
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Speed up the ROM or Kernel Build Process

Creating a kernel, ROM, or any other development projectrequires knowledge and tools. While … more

Google Glass Now Open to Anyone… with $1500 to Spend (Update: Not Anymore)

Google Glass, which recently received its official update … more

Android 4.4.2 OTA Now Available for the Verizon Droid DNA

A couple of days ago, we talked about how the Android 4.4.2 upgrade for the HTC … more