XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD-Rooted] Remove Power Save Notification icon

Tip us?

HeIIBoy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [MOD-Rooted] Remove Power Save Notification icon

i found this mod for X+ but it works perfectly for SV, i can not post the link so i've quoted that post for you. have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by baha76_s View Post
Hi
I'm not a developer, but a good observer and tester.
I found a clear and safe method (at least for me) to get ride of the annoying notification icon of power save even after booting.
I'm very sorry if this method was already founded (because i didn't do a deep search), so please guys you can tells me if this method exist already or not when you find it elsewhere.
OK, for this mod we need :
1. unlocked rooted hox+ (at least international, but i went some AT&T guys to test it for me) and i think it will wok for them also because this mod affect only the "com.htc.htcpowermanager".
2. Install "system tuner" from play store or any other apps that can modified the events in system apps (but i recommend the system tuner because it is free and very easy to modify the events).
3. Go to system apps tab and then htcpowermanager (power app) as shown in 1st photo.
Attachment 1515398
Then go to details as below
Attachment 1515399
Then go to the following event:
"powersaver.powersavernotificationreceiver" and unchecke it as below
Attachment 1515400
Then reboot directly.
That it, after reboot you will find that there is no icon in the notification area for power saver.
Thank
The Following User Says Thank You to HeIIBoy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eduardog131
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeIIBoy View Post
i found this mod for X+ but it works perfectly for SV, i can not post the link so i've quoted that post for you. have fun
You know you can just get JMZ's power saver Disabler off the Play Store, right? Of course, this method requires root.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk
14 and XDA has no problem with me being here. >:3
Soon to be HTC One M8 on 10-30-14!
Current Devices:
HTC One SV [Unlocked & S-OFF, 4.2 stock]
HTC Sensation 4G [Sense 4+ by SebastianFM, S-OFF & Unlocked]
LG Optimus V [Unlocked...? 4.4.2 by skinbark]

^^Oh yes, also, two web-comics that I can make throughout the day with!
The Following User Says Thank You to eduardog131 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HeIIBoy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardog131 View Post
You know you can just get JMZ's power saver Disabler off the Play Store, right? Of course, this method requires root.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk
hehe, I was never looking for this app on Play store