Working Netflix

Tip us?

Kelsey Jones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisypher View Post
It's the ROM. there is an issue with the Bean's MJE base. It's being looked in to, might be better off going back to stock in the mean time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Oh wow here I am pulling my hair out thinking I have a defective note 3 or something. Is this problem also present with the MJ7 or RLS4 version of the rom also?

Sleek & Classy ●3rd Generation● Note 3📱💖
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsey Jones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kisypher
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey Jones View Post
Oh wow here I am pulling my hair out thinking I have a defective note 3 or something. Is this problem also present with the MJ7 or RLS4 version of the rom also?

As far as I know RLS4 is OK, but to be sure you should check the thread in the dev section. I do know for a fact, though, that RLS5 borks Netflix and video recording.

The Following User Says Thank You to kisypher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kelsey Jones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisypher View Post
As far as I know RLS4 is OK, but to be sure you should check the thread in the dev section. I do know for a fact, though, that RLS5 borks Netflix and video recording.

Wow thank you so much!

siciliano777
Old
Thanks Meter 17
There's really no need to flash ROMs for this phone...from what I've seen they do more harm than good...it's either that or they do nothing much at all. Xposed has pretty much all the mods you'd ever want.

Kelsey Jones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
I like extra volume is there a mod or zip file floating around for that I love drowning out outside noise with my loud music😆

Kelsey Jones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by siciliano777 View Post
There's really no need to flash ROMs for this phone...from what I've seen they do more harm than good...it's either that or they do nothing much at all. Xposed has pretty much all the mods you'd ever want.

I like extra volume is there a mod or zip file floating around for that I love drowning out outside noise or people with my loud music😆

Harleydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey Jones View Post
I like extra volume is there a mod or zip file floating around for that I love drowning out outside noise or people with my loud music😆

Hi Kelsey sbreen put out an update today. Should fix video problems. I like viper for my volume boosts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harleydroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kelsey Jones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydroid View Post
Hi Kelsey sbreen put out an update today. Should fix video problems. I like viper for my volume boosts.
Oh thank you very much😊

JiMiHenDriX420
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Netflix is also working perfectly for me. If I have smart pause enabled it's lain while watching YouTube when in lower light and it tries to find my face but with that off all is well. Both YouTube and Netflix have been kept up to date here.
MJE-Beans5 is my setup.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app