XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SIM problem

Tip us?

sadia2200
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default SIM problem

I am getting this problem after downgrading to XXkpe rom after having battery issues on the cm 11 i did that alot and nothing was going wrong but this time i have not get any signal the insert pin massege show up and i enter PIN number but then nothing happen i tried my sim card on other phones and it worked fine and i put other sim cards on it and they all didnt work .. i had my phone checked in a rapair shop but before every thing i mean actually checking it the phone worked perfectly fine i was shocked .. then i walked back home and i had that same problem again
help me please .. i have imei but no signal

very sorry for my bad english

ziointrud3r
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadia2200 View Post
I am getting this problem after downgrading to XXkpe rom after having battery issues on the cm 11 i did that alot and nothing was going wrong but this time i have not get any signal the insert pin massege show up and i enter PIN number but then nothing happen i tried my sim card on other phones and it worked fine and i put other sim cards on it and they all didnt work .. i had my phone checked in a rapair shop but before every thing i mean actually checking it the phone worked perfectly fine i was shocked .. then i walked back home and i had that same problem again
help me please .. i have imei but no signal

very sorry for my bad english
already tried with a full wipe? i had that problem too once after a clean install of XXKPE solved this issue just by wiping from recovery after a clean install

sadia2200
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziointrud3r View Post
already tried with a full wipe? i had that problem too once after a clean install of XXKPE solved this issue just by wiping from recovery after a clean install
sorry i already tried that .. it didn't work i also tried flashing cm 11 again but there was no signal and huge battery drain it was like 1% drop every two minutes maybe they are related i used cm roms for a year now and nothing like this ever happend

ziointrud3r
Old
Thanks Meter 2
are you sure the /efs folder it's not corrupted (imei is shown from what you wrote but check baseband and the rest of the files are not missing)