XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Trying to find the correct Gapps for 4.4.200

Tip us?

Hero188
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone [Q] Trying to find the correct Gapps for 4.4.200

I tried to upload the gapps on the offical beanstalk page for my htc one x evita. Without the gapps my phone wont use google play and has issues using wifi. The gapps provided when i install them, seems to make the "wizzard" stop working. It wont even let me into the desktop of the phone SO being that said... does anybody know where the correct gapps for the 4.4.200 for a htc one x evita?

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4591

DONATE TO ME
Gapps aren't specific to any device, so there isn't a specific set just for our phone, they're generic. Try using the Banks 4.4.2 gapps, if you Google those their Android File Host page is one of the first results.

PS. Questions go in the q&a section, please make sure you post the right place in future.

Sent from my Evita.
HTC Evita
KarbonKat 4.4.2 1.0-5 | S-off
2.14 | Modified TWRP 2.6.3

The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hero188
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa View Post
Gapps aren't specific to any device, so there isn't a specific set just for our phone, they're generic. Try using the Banks 4.4.2 gapps, if you Google those their Android File Host page is one of the first results.

PS. Questions go in the q&a section, please make sure you post the right place in future.

Sent from my Evita.

Ok, So i found the gapps hopefully they wont mess up my current beanstalk build... Google play is not installed on beanstalk i think it may have to do with the gapps not being on their. Hopefully i can get that to work.

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4591

DONATE TO ME
The reason you don't have Google Play is because it's contained in the gapps package, so you will have Google Play once you've installed gapps.

Sent from my Evita.
HTC Evita

Hero188
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ok so the gapps did work, Google play works correctly now. I'm experiencing a issue where i cannot connect to Bluetooth devices. Looks like it recognizes them but does not keep the connection.. Is this a known issue with 4.2.2 beanstalk?

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4591

DONATE TO ME
As far as I know there aren't any issues with Bluetooth on Beanstalk.

Sent from my Evita.
HTC Evita