New App Marketing

Tip us?

cilliand
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile New App Marketing

Hi Guys,

I have created a new app, Re:Adore, currently it has a limited release in the UK - still sorting out localization for other countries.

The app is for users to find local items of clothes (potentially anything) that people want to sell on or give away for free.

The app has GPS to sort local items, in-app payments using Stripe and from my research cheaper to use than similar methods like eBay etc.

Any suggestions on improvement (bearing in mind it's an early release), getting reviews or cheap marketing - as I am a student my budget it limited? Already doing twitter and facebook promotion, but difficult to get traction and emailed some review sites, but most are now looking for money to definitely do it.

App: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cillian.readore_

and APK attached.

Thanks,
Cillian
Attached Files
File Type: apk ReAdoreb.apk - [Click for QR Code] (963.7 KB, 6 views)

richardsd1985
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cilliand View Post
Hi Guys,

I have created a new app, Re:Adore, currently it has a limited release in the UK - still sorting out localization for other countries.

The app is for users to find local items of clothes (potentially anything) that people want to sell on or give away for free.

The app has GPS to sort local items, in-app payments using Stripe and from my research cheaper to use than similar methods like eBay etc.

Any suggestions on improvement (bearing in mind it's an early release), getting reviews or cheap marketing - as I am a student my budget it limited? Already doing twitter and facebook promotion, but difficult to get traction and emailed some review sites, but most are now looking for money to definitely do it.

App: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cillian.readore_

and APK attached.

Thanks,
Cillian
You can submit your app to Free app review websites. This will help you to increase app downloads.