sense 5 on your htc one s
Htc one s owners know the pain of dejection by htc as our phone will not recieve the sense 5 update.
But you can transform your phone's look exactly similar to that of sense 5. In fact no one will be able to tell you that its not sense 5.
So here you go
1. install "apex launcher" from playstore or here is a direct link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7jkvi5zct...cher_2.1.0.apk
2. after installing, set it as default launcher.
3. go to app drawer>menu>apex settings>homescreen settings>portrait grid. set it to 5X4
set both horizontal and vertical margin to 'none'.
set infinite scrolling to 'none'
set transition effect to 'none'
set wallpaer mode to 'single screen (non-scrolling)'
set indicator style to 'line'. [for updated apex launcher]
4.go to apex settings>drawer settings
set drawer style to 'vertical paginated'
set drawer background transparency to '100'. i.e opaque
set drawer animation to 'fade in/out'
set portrait grid to '4X3'
set horixontal margin to 'small'
set icon size to '120%'
untick 'join drawer tabs'
untick 'show indicator'
5.download this image and save to sdcard: https://www.dropbox.com/s/93ysq9dfv1o80pn/dockf.png
go to apex settings>dock settings
set number of dock pages to '1'
set vertical margin to 'none'
select dock background>custom>select picture. then select the above downloaded image
tick 'hide dock divider'
6.go to apex settings>folder settings
set folder preview to 'grid'
set folder icon background to 'square'
7. install 'sense 5 icon pack' from playstore or directly from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqudpinvjj...20Pack_1.3.apk
go to apex settings>theme settings
select sense 5 icon pack and apply
8.install 'uccw' from playstore or directly form here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lis4anyhg...CCW_2.9.12.apk
download this uzip file and save it to sd card: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvdui9eq4t...0by%20avi.uzip
open uccw form app drawer, tap 'open>open uzip' then select the downloaded uzip file and save it from menu with desired name.
go to homescreen and add uccw widget of size 4X2 then select the theme which you saved in previous step.
drag the widget to top for correct position.
9. install htc one wallpapers and apply them for exact similarity. get it from playstore or directly from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o4cu3njdrf...allpaper-1.apk
u can help me signing up to dropbox via this link https://db.tt/DuvdKNjZ
and make both of us earn 500 mb of space. thank you