lg problem

Search This thread

darkren

Oct 7, 2012
so... i had a little dust underneath my screen and there was some space between screen and housing of my phone (sorry didnt know how to say case from phone so i said housing) . so i send my phone to lg and i have to pay 375 euro.... and my screen isnt even damaged so if u ever have a broken button or gap in the housing of the phone be prepared to pay 300+ ;/ waited a week for nothing and have to pay 40 euro for sending my phone and getting it back :/:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Fedsfanz

Oct 25, 2012
U can disassembly it by Yourself, is simple and quick.. i cleaned mine months ago for the dust, just follow youtube tutorials, and also u can find the Glass display for something like 25€

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

X-thunder

Jan 13, 2013
My phone just returned from lg and it was repaired for free. Did you had stock Rom installed? Did you unlock the bootloader?
Well i flashed kdz files back to 4.0 but i did not relock the bootloader.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

shadowcore

Apr 26, 2013
Hell
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3
so... i had a little dust underneath my screen and there was some space between screen and housing of my phone (sorry didnt know how to say case from phone so i said housing) . so i send my phone to lg and i have to pay 375 euro.... and my screen isnt even damaged so if u ever have a broken button or gap in the housing of the phone be prepared to pay 300+ ;/ waited a week for nothing and have to pay 40 euro for sending my phone and getting it back :/:(

Well, you are not smart. A new phone costs about €250 right now. For that money, you could have bought a newer and better phone.