[Q] [q] unable to set up my google play account

Tip us?

aoluwatosin10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [q] unable to set up my google play account

Hey,
I was able to get SONY XPERIA TABLET Z SGP341 from China and I have been doing all I can to setup my Google play store but I havent been successful yet. Anytime I install any application it keep saying my device doesnt support Google play.

Please does anyone have an idea of how to change the Google play language to English from Chinese?
And secondly I will be glad if someone can give me an idea of another way to setup my Google play store acount.

Thanks alot.

Felimenta97
Old
Thanks Meter 2215
Try to flash a non Chinese SGP341 fw on it or root, install recovery, flash Gapps

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

fjevel
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R89H...e_gdata_player

-KJ

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk 4

aoluwatosin10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
-KJ

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk 4[/QUOTE]

I have tried this a couple of time but during signing in it losses communication with Google server and the Google frame work closes. What can I do to solve thatt.

cilshakya
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had the same issue. so I rooted it using kingsoft android root software. Then, i unlocked the bootloader and flashed the kernel provided by doomlord with cwm recovery in it. then i used androxyde flashtool to flash the japanese firmware which had gapps preinstalled i think. If not, u can just flash gapps for jb. Or even custom ROMs and gapps.

Also give fqrouter2 app available in the wandoujia store a try to access restricted sites incl Google. U wont need it for playstore though. Just for fb and Google +.

Sent from my SGP311 using xda app-developers app