5,596,700 Members 46,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone have VZW boot animation zip?

Tip us?
 
devlop
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default Anyone have VZW boot animation zip?

I must've deleted it when I replaced it. I'm hoping someone can provide me with it as I'm trying to take the OTA and that's the only thing left that's not stock.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
devlop
Old
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jun 2010
Bump...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
Jank4AU
Old
#3  
Jank4AU's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1300
Posts: 2,532
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Weaver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by devlop View Post
Bump...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I can pull it for you from my wife's phone this afternoon when I get back from shopping.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

ROM: PARANOIDANDROID 4.2 G2 2014-04-06
AT&T LG G2 - D800
TWRP 2.7.0.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Jank4AU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
devlop
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank4AU View Post
I can pull it for you from my wife's phone this afternoon when I get back from shopping.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
That would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
Jank4AU
Old
(Last edited by Jank4AU; 25th December 2013 at 05:42 AM.)
#5  
Jank4AU's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1300
Posts: 2,532
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Weaver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by devlop View Post
That would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
@devlop - See if this works for you. Pulled it straight out of my wife's VZW G2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiq7hgf5ne...tanimation.zip

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

ROM: PARANOIDANDROID 4.2 G2 2014-04-06
AT&T LG G2 - D800
TWRP 2.7.0.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Jank4AU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
devlop
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank4AU View Post
@devlop - See if this works for you. Pulled it straight out of my wife's VZW G2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiq7hgf5ne...tanimation.zip

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
Thanks a bunch. Really appreciate it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
Jank4AU
Old
#7  
Jank4AU's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1300
Posts: 2,532
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Weaver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by devlop View Post
Thanks a bunch. Really appreciate it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Merry Christmas, bro.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

ROM: PARANOIDANDROID 4.2 G2 2014-04-06
AT&T LG G2 - D800
TWRP 2.7.0.0

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...