Default [Q] Running out of space during compiling

Hey everyone, Happy christmas!
Anyway, While i was compiling my build (CM for nexus 5) I ran out of space in my HDD, Or so it seems. What i need to know is that if i reboot my computer, All the downloaded stuff (CM source tree, Prebuilts, Etc) Will stay on my pc right? so ill only have tu run $ brunch hammerhead My second question is about the space allocated in my HDD. Currently, I only have 2 partitions, One for windows which has around 800gb and one for linux which is around 29 gb, Also i have around 100gb unallocatred space which i wanted to add to my linux partition, However i dont know how to and i heard that you need to wipe all the partiton so i would lose my build data that way. Is there a way to copy all of the files ive downloaded for the build to an external HDD?

CODE: s: No space left on device
compilation terminated.
make: *** [/home/santiago/cm11/out/target/product/hammerhead/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libjni_latinime_common_static_intermediates/com_android_inputmethod_latin_BinaryDictionary.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/tmp/ccIMeQzJ.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccIMeQzJ.s: Fatal error: can't write /home/santiago/cm11/out/target/product/hammerhead/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libjni_latinime_common_static_intermediates/src/suggest/core/dicnode/dic_node.o: No space left on device
/tmp/ccIMeQzJ.s: Fatal error: can't close /home/santiago/cm11/out/target/product/hammerhead/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libjni_latinime_common_static_intermediates/src/suggest/core/dicnode/dic_node.o: No space left on device
make: *** [/home/santiago/cm11/out/target/product/hammerhead/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libjni_latinime_common_static_intermediates/src/suggest/core/dicnode/dic_node.o] Error 1
packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/native/jni/com_android_inputmethod_latin_DicTraverseSession.c pp:76:1: fatal error: error writing to /tmp/ccGTQalx.s: No space left on device
compilation terminated.
make: *** [/home/santiago/cm11/out/target/product/hammerhead/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libjni_latinime_common_static_intermediates/com_android_inputmethod_latin_DicTraverseSession.o] Error 1
packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/native/jni/src/suggest/core/suggest.cpp:651:1: fatal error: error writing to /tmp/cc2RD13C.s: No space left on device
compilation terminated.
make: *** [/home/santiago/cm11/out/target/product/hammerhead/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libjni_latinime_common_static_intermediates/src/suggest/core/suggest.o] Error 1
santiago@santiago-System-Product-Name:~/cm11$

Thanks, And sorry for my long long post