XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HOX+ ATT Screen Replacement

Tip us?

scarletbaron
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Question HOX+ ATT Screen Replacement

So my HTC One X + AT&T screen shattered today and need to get it replaced. I was thinking about ordering it through ebay but then was worried about it being compatible since I had bought a case once before and it did not fit.

I would like to know, if any had experience, in purchasing the screens off ebay?
Also, I read in a few threads that HOX+ International screens are not compatible with HOX+ ATT screens? Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

Since I live in a different country it would seem unlikely that we would have a ATT screen replacement. I wanted to equip myself with these information before I had in my baby to a shop for repairs.

WindyCityRockr
Old
Thanks Meter 930

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletbaron View Post
So my HTC One X + AT&T screen shattered today and need to get it replaced. I was thinking about ordering it through ebay but then was worried about it being compatible since I had bought a case once before and it did not fit.

I would like to know, if any had experience, in purchasing the screens off ebay?
Also, I read in a few threads that HOX+ International screens are not compatible with HOX+ ATT screens? Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

Since I live in a different country it would seem unlikely that we would have a ATT screen replacement. I wanted to equip myself with these information before I had in my baby to a shop for repairs.
I don't have any experience with replacing screens, but check out this thread on Reddit. It seems like it should answer most of your questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lloir
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Can you let me know if you find one please? As my ATT X+ had its last hit on the screen so it's knackered now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

scarletbaron
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityRockr View Post
I don't have any experience with replacing screens, but check out this thread on Reddit. It seems like it should answer most of your questions.
Yeah ths contained a lot of the answers I was looking for! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloir View Post
Can you let me know if you find one please? As my ATT X+ had its last hit on the screen so it's knackered now

I found many screen replacements on ebay if you are interested

Lloir
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yeah ths contained a lot of the answers I was looking for! Thanks!

I found many screen replacements on ebay if you are interested
Please dude, I can only find for the inter X+

scarletbaron
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloir View Post
Please dude, I can only find for the inter X+

Sorry realized you were looking for the AT&T screen. Yes AT&T screens are hard to find.
If you are up for trying the One X AT&T screen, try this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-One-X-AT...item1e84e4a8a9
or
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Display-...item19e5e073d5
or
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AT-T-HTC-One...item2ecb830896
Tags
broken, cracked, replacement, screen