5,606,465 Members 33,415 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] twrp 2.6.3.0 every rom MD5

Tip us?
 
lSuperuserl
Old
#1  
lSuperuserl's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Apr 2012
Question [Q] twrp 2.6.3.0 every rom MD5

EVERY ROM I try I get the same error I have Viper1 it works and that's all I can get to work Please help
 
clsA
Old
#2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 677
Posts: 2,561
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lSuperuserl View Post
EVERY ROM I try I get the same error I have Viper1 it works and that's all I can get to work Please help
update to TWRP 2.6.3.3
http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/m7

and if you trying to get 4.4 Kitkat you also need s-off
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate
 
lSuperuserl
Old
#3  
lSuperuserl's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Apr 2012
Exclamation ok i am s-off

im un able to get the twrp 2.6.3.3 to install though
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
update to TWRP 2.6.3.3
http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/m7

and if you trying to get 4.4 Kitkat you also need s-off
 
lSuperuserl
Old
#4  
lSuperuserl's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 41
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lSuperuserl View Post
im un able to get the twrp 2.6.3.3 to install though
I got it through goo.manager it installed 2.6.3.3 just now
thank you all
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes