5,594,700 Members 33,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't get mobile data working for ANY AOSP Roms 4.3/4.4?

Tip us?

kude87
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by junowhoo View Post
I tried repulling the sim for a few minutes but nothing... I dont really want to do that reflashing all over again so i guess im done... Imma just stay with jellybeans... Anyway, tommorow im getting the new nexus 7 with pure AOSP sooo thank you anyway for your suggestions and I appreciate you guys help

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Flashing firmware and modem are really easy. Just download the firmware, flash it, done. No setting rom stuff up. Worth a try if you're at your wits end.

junowhoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Do i need to factory reset my phone or can i just flash it while im on a 4.1.2 Rom

kude87
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by junowhoo View Post
Do i need to factory reset my phone or can i just flash it while im on a 4.1.2 Rom

Just flash the mf1 all in one firmware, clear caches and reboot. Then flash the ML1 modem that is also available in the same forum. No need to factory reset anything. Won't change a thing other than your baseband.
The Following User Says Thank You to kude87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beepea206
Old
Thanks Meter 159
So silly question, but did you check mobile data settings and check to see if LTE/cdma /evdo were selected? Many users are reporting apps are flipping that setting (myself included on liquid) and it requires a manual switch.