5,599,677 Members 46,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Not getting HTCDEV Unlock Code E-Mail ???

Tip us?

tdhite
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1500

DONATE TO ME
Default Not getting HTCDEV Unlock Code E-Mail ???

Anyone having probs lately with HTC Dev Unlock? Wife's phone (took Dec. 18 OTA).

I (twice) gave the 'fastboot oem get_identifier_token' response and no e-mail.

Weird.

??

DJMaj07
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhite View Post
Anyone having probs lately with HTC Dev Unlock? Wife's phone (took Dec. 18 OTA).

I (twice) gave the 'fastboot oem get_identifier_token' response and no e-mail.

Weird.

??
I would check to see which email you used to register your account with HTCDev; they will send the file to that email address.

I used their service to unlock my phone a few days ago, and the email came almost instantaneously.
Current Device: LG G2

Past Devices:

tdhite
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1500

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMaj07 View Post
I would check to see which email you used to register your account with HTCDev; they will send the file to that email address.
Heck yea -- have the right e-mail address -- everything goes there and it's not going to SPAM, either (all whitelisted). I'm trying to figure out if the code unlock operation is down or for whatever reason, even though accepting the code (gave 'em two since I ran get_identifier_token twice) they're not giving out unlocks for the moment. Hopefully not the latter.

tdhite
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1500

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhite View Post
Heck yea -- have the right e-mail address -- everything goes there and it's not going to SPAM, either (all whitelisted). I'm trying to figure out if the code unlock operation is down or for whatever reason, even though accepting the code (gave 'em two since I ran get_identifier_token twice) they're not giving out unlocks for the moment. Hopefully not the latter.

Well, finally got it -- but a *very* long wait. I googled around, so some other folks waiting all day sometimes, so apparently ok.

Delete the thread if you want, Moderator -- unless it's useful for other impatient folks who have their wife breathing down their necks looking to get out of the Sprint choke-hold on their phones.

tdhite
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1500

DONATE TO ME
HAAAAaaa. Wife's very happy -- InsertCoin'd. Merry Christmas all -- obviously my day is getting better with that out of the way!