Problem after battery drained

Tip us?

kalda01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default Problem after battery drained

Need a quick advise.
I've been running with SLIM stable 4.2.2 for many weeks now without any issues.
Yesterday the battery was drained accidentally after a radio app was left running for many hours.
After recharging with the phone off, I turned it on, and the SLIM logo stayed on forever.
Re-booted into recovery and wiped caches, re-booted and still stuck on slim logo.
Re-flashed rom and gapps, wiped caches, and it went past the slim logo, did the upgrading android process, then got stuck on starting apps.
any ideas how to fix this ?

wolftou
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalda01 View Post
Need a quick advise.
I've been running with SLIM stable 4.2.2 for many weeks now without any issues.
Yesterday the battery was drained accidentally after a radio app was left running for many hours.
After recharging with the phone off, I turned it on, and the SLIM logo stayed on forever.
Re-booted into recovery and wiped caches, re-booted and still stuck on slim logo.
Re-flashed rom and gapps, wiped caches, and it went past the slim logo, did the upgrading android process, then got stuck on starting apps.
any ideas how to fix this ?
This is my reply to your post in Slim's post:

Did you do a FULL wipe with /system formatted? If you did, try to flash another the ROM to see if you can get through, then re-flash Slim. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to wolftou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalda01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftou View Post
This is my reply to your post in Slim's post:

Did you do a FULL wipe with /system formatted? If you did, try to flash another the ROM to see if you can get through, then re-flash Slim. Good luck.
I'll try. thanks. was hoping I could avoid a full wipe. not sure why draining the battery would screw up the rom

wolftou
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalda01 View Post
I'll try. thanks. was hoping I could avoid a full wipe. not sure why draining the battery would screw up the rom
Are you using AJK Kernel? If so try to reset STweaks Profiles and fix permissions.
The Following User Says Thank You to wolftou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]