XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Thank you!

Tip us?

RollTribe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 715
Default Thank you!

Well, I got my Nexus 5 today, and I'll be only using this phone as a music device on occasion, so I have to say... thank you. To everyone here who has helped me go from being a total android noob, to someone who knows way more about phones than I should. The evita community has been fantastic and helpful. I really felt like I was a part of something here. Maybe I'll still come by on occasion. It's been great. And a special shoutout to @timmaaa for being a cool and super helpful dude.
Current as of 2/24/14 @ 2:50 PM EST
Phone: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: Mahdi
ROM Version: 2.5 (2/23)
Kernel: stock
Android version: KitKat 4.4.2

Old Phones
Some Motorola flip phone - retired
LG Shine - battery died
Samsung Solstice - retired
HTC Evita - died
HTC Evita (replacement) - retired

ROM: ViperXL
ROM Version: 4.2.0
Kernel: ElementalX 8.3.2
Android version: Jellybean 4.2.2
Radio: 3.18
S-Off
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RollTribe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

majortaylor
Old
Thanks Meter 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTribe View Post
Well, I got my Nexus 5 today, and I'll be only using this phone as a music device on occasion, so I have to say... thank you. To everyone here who has helped me go from being a total android noob, to someone who knows way more about phones than I should. The evita community has been fantastic and helpful. I really felt like I was a part of something here. Maybe I'll still come by on occasion. It's been great. And a special shoutout to @timmaaa for being a cool and super helpful dude.
Have fun with it man! And merry christmas!

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to majortaylor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4668

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTribe View Post
Oh, man, sad to see you go! Thanks for all the help you've given people in this forum, you're one of the few people that actually gives back to the community. Hopefully we'll catch up in another forum sometime. Have fun with your new Nexus, we'll miss you, buddy.

Sent from my Evita.
HTC Evita | KarbonKat 4.4.2 1.0-5
S-off | 2.14 | Modified TWRP 2.6.3
Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]