5,595,428 Members 47,928 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Youtube buffering

Tip us?
 
mantrajt
Old
#1  
mantrajt's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 602
Join Date: May 2009
Default Youtube buffering

Hi. Does anyone else experiences very poor youtube perfomance ? Can't see an entire video at once...buffering buffering buffering...any ideas ?

Enviado desde mi SM-P600 usando Tapatalk 4
 
Srikar_NBK
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 506
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantrajt View Post
Hi. Does anyone else experiences very poor youtube perfomance ? Can't see an entire video at once...buffering buffering buffering...any ideas ?

Enviado desde mi SM-P600 usando Tapatalk 4
I haven't encountered any issues with Youtube buffering.

Are you able to stream YT fine on other devices in your home? If so, try clearing the app date of YT and try again. How does YT streaming work on any of the browsers?
Leave me a 'Thanks' if my post helped you.
 
mantrajt
Old
#3  
mantrajt's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 602
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikar_NBK View Post
I haven't encountered any issues with Youtube buffering.

Are you able to stream YT fine on other devices in your home? If so, try clearing the app date of YT and try again. How does YT streaming work on any of the browsers?
It kind of worked after clearing the app data. I hope it stays like that even though loading times seems quite long to me compared with other devices in the same network.

Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-P600 usando Tapatalk 4
 
manoscello
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jan 2011
I have the same problem... I cleaned both cache and data but still the same problem... The device has some serious bags /problems.. I have to say that I didn't expect so many problems (bluetooth, youtube, lags, etc)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
 
mantrajt
Old
#5  
mantrajt's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 602
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoscello View Post
I have the same problem... I cleaned both cache and data but still the same problem... The device has some serious bags /problems.. I have to say that I didn't expect so many problems (bluetooth, youtube, lags, etc)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
I read latest comments in YouTube after last update and people refer to this issue due to last update. Just to .test it, I downloaded Vimeo and it worked fine.

As you say I didn't expected so much problems with this tablet. Hope a FW update fix lag and other issues.

Enviado desde mi SM-P600 usando Tapatalk 4
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes