Should I get the G2?

Tip us?

mpalomba3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65

DONATE TO ME
Default Should I get the G2?

Hi guys I currently have a Sprint GS4 and I am thinking of swapping it out for a G2. What I like about the GS4 is there is a large support community, for instance, there are many ROMs many kernels and a lot of people who use them and can help you if you have a problem. On my GS4 I am running sacs custom rom v8. It has the 3minit framework and the xposed framework. I know that the G2 has the exposed framework but does it have anything like 3minit? 3minit allows you to customize just about every aspect of the phones appearance, I am aware that Wanam xposed can do this but 3minit is easier to use and in my opinion does a little bit of a better job. I noticed that for the sprint G2 there is not a lot of ROMs and I don't seem to see a lot of people using them, is that because the phone is still new? Lastly is the G2 worth the upgrade from the S4?

Thanks to anyone who could help!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk p.s if I helped you peles hit the thanks button
Sprint Epic 4G
Samsung Transform (eplacement) Rooted
White Sprint Galaxy S4 16gb

Current
White Sprint LG G2 32gb
OpTimuS DE Rom
TWRP Recovery

MrJiM
Old
Thanks Meter 68

DONATE TO ME
First.. Sorry for hijacking your thread. But saw no point to make a new one.

Im also on GS4 now and thinking of buying G2(802). Im wonder if there is a good 4.4.2 rom for the device with pie control and option to hide software buttons. I really hate those.
Server: Fractal Design Arc, Corsair CMPSU-850AX, Asus P8P67 Pro B3, Intel Ci5 2500K, 2x Radeon 6870, Corsair Force 3 120GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 4x4GB, HDD: 11TB, Microsoft Sidewinder X4, SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse, 2x Fujitsu SL27T-1 LED.
Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook UH552, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 2x4GB.
Mobile: Samsung Galaxy S4 White.

SweStag
Old
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
442 still isn't available for daily use. But there are good 43 versions that can do what you want with xposed and similar.

As to the original question, I don't see how xposed is in any way hard to use. I would pick the G2 with xposed any day.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC Wildfire (Sold) -> LG Optimus 2X (Sold) -> Motorola RAZR XT910 (Dev platform) -> LG G2 D802

bachera
Old
Thanks Meter 194
get it stock is damn good
The Following User Says Thank You to bachera For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]