XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wifi stuck after flashing 4.3 stock Rom

Tip us?

Seifer1975
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Default Wifi stuck after flashing 4.3 stock Rom

Flashed the latest singtel Rom, XXUEML3, for my note 2 lte. Rom was downloaded from sammobile and flashed via mobile Odin on the phone. After flashing noticed my wifi can't turn on anymore. When I tried to turn it on, it goes back to off immediately. Does anyone know what is the cause and more importantly how to fix this problem?

Thanks.
Current Device
Sony Xperia Z2

Smartphone History
Dopod 838 Pro -> Asus P750 -> HTC Touch Pro -> HTC Touch Pro2 -> Samsung Galaxy S -> Samsung Galaxy SII -> Asus Padfone -> Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE -> Sony Xperia Z2

enacheionut1991
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer1975 View Post
Flashed the latest singtel Rom, XXUEML3, for my note 2 lte. Rom was downloaded from sammobile and flashed via mobile Odin on the phone. After flashing noticed my wifi can't turn on anymore. When I tried to turn it on, it goes back to off immediately. Does anyone know what is the cause and more importantly how to fix this problem?

Thanks.
Did you solved it? i have the same problem

Seifer1975
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by enacheionut1991 View Post
Did you solved it? i have the same problem
I reflashed the same firmware using desktop version of Odin v3.09 and the problem was gone. I supposed there must be an issue with mobile Odin as I flashed twice using that and problem was still there.
Current Device
Sony Xperia Z2

Smartphone History
Dopod 838 Pro -> Asus P750 -> HTC Touch Pro -> HTC Touch Pro2 -> Samsung Galaxy S -> Samsung Galaxy SII -> Asus Padfone -> Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE -> Sony Xperia Z2

enacheionut1991
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer1975 View Post
I reflashed the same firmware using desktop version of Odin v3.09 and the problem was gone. I supposed there must be an issue with mobile Odin as I flashed twice using that and problem was still there.
Thanks. i will try it and i'll let you know