which rom?

Tip us?

Amer1337
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default which rom?

Hey,
Ive had an atrix hd for a few months and its not as fast as i think it should be and have been looking for some roms to try out but they all seem to be on the newer android builds where not everything is working 100%.

Which is the most recent rom that has all the features working like hooking up to tv with hdmi cable and bt audio and the like?

Dr. Orange
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amer1337 View Post
Hey,
Ive had an atrix hd for a few months and its not as fast as i think it should be and have been looking for some roms to try out but they all seem to be on the newer android builds where not everything is working 100%.

Which is the most recent rom that has all the features working like hooking up to tv with hdmi cable and bt audio and the like?
Either your post will be deleted, or you'll have to look around for a ROM yourself.

Swiggity swooty, rooty tooty, I'm a pirate, so hide your booty!
Please visit the thread and comment about your day, what you're thinking about, or other things (keep it legal this time of course)
Motorola Bravo: PA 2.5.3
Matrix HD MAXX: PAC-MAN

Amer1337
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I looked through the first page or two on the dev portion, all the roms are on the new android which as far as i know not everything works on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Orange View Post
Either your post will be deleted, or you'll have to look around for a ROM yourself.

Dr. Orange
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amer1337 View Post
I looked through the first page or two on the dev portion, all the roms are on the new android which as far as i know not everything works on.
There are plenty there that are not on 4.4.x. PACman, holoblur, and a bunch of others.

Please visit the thread and comment about your day, what you're thinking about, or other things (keep it legal this time of course)
Motorola Bravo: PA 2.5.3
Matrix HD MAXX: PAC-MAN

anthony2424
Old
Thanks Meter 8
He's asking for a pretty stable ROM. He's not asking which ROM is better, all ROMs are great, its personal preference. Cyanogen has its 4.4 nightlies out for the AHD. Check that ROM out as well as the ones mentioned above.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jaweinre
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Go for CM11 nigthlies. 20/12 is 100% ok (everything works, wifi, bluetooth, proximity, you name it). There's some funky stuff (like phone app doesn't have car dock mode) but hey, it's kit kat nightly.

http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=mb886

Also enable ART mode in developer options, and search for lagfix (fstrim) in xda forums.
Motorola Atrix HD Maxx [4.4.2][CM11 Nightlies]

laufersteppenwolf
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3662

DONATE TO ME
Please never ever ask such questions, as by answering you always "insult"/criticise one dev's work.

---> thread closed
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8: GingerDX v31b ; alfs CM7 v09c
LG Optimus 4x HD: my own version of CM 10.1 , CWM recovery, UNlocked BL

Crying that it's an application bug is like crying over the speed of light: you should deal with reality, not what you wish reality was. - Linus Torvalds

The Following User Says Thank You to laufersteppenwolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe