the point of x reality

Tip us?

shteren
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshdo View Post
Agreed, it is 100% personal pref.
If you like the world as it is, or if you want to artificial enhance it to something it is not...

In the 70“ people had purple glasses, as they made the world look soooo right and groovy...
- but it was not real, ithink we can agree on that...

People used LSD and smoked wheed, to enhance the world, but that was not real eigther...

Also in the 70“, there was WHO liked the real flat plain hifi sound, and others that started to put it throug a EQ to enhance it...
- but Again, that enhanced sound is not real, and not what the performer wanted the sound to be eigther...

This way a lot of people allways want to see the world artificial enhanced, while other people want the real thing or as close to as possible...

And to me, artificial enhancements like that IS bogus...
- nothing other than fake realty, really...

Happy xmas
Lol, so i'm guessing you only see documenty films on your device right? Rofl! Holywood movie are artifical as it is, X- reality makes them only look better!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

mharckk
Old
Thanks Meter 174
its just an enhancement for your viewing just like tv and just like what the others said. so if you dont like to use it,why buy sony

Xperia Z1 running mharckk v1
Xperia S running mharckk v2
PROUD USER OF XPERIA PHONES -_-

Just2Cause
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mharckk View Post
its just an enhancement for your viewing just like tv and just like what the others said. so if you dont like to use it,why buy sony
Cuz waterproof 'n' 20.7 MP Camera?
Don't forget to hit the THANKS button! If I helped.

pshdo
Old
(Last edited by pshdo; 25th December 2013 at 04:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by shteren View Post
Holywood movie are artifical as it is, X- reality makes them only look better!
So you, with your cheap X reality enhancement feature, is better to decide what the holywood movie should look like, than the movie director himself ??

I agree that you have the right to decide what you want to look at (as have i), but x reality, and other systems like that, don“t do anything other than fake the things up even more...
You can compare them to just turning the contrast, or the red colour to max on your tv, if that was what YOU think looks best...
- it is not real, but you can offcource do what you want....

The director of the movie know what "feel" he want in the movie, as do the performer on your music cd...
They spend many hours to do it "just so"...
- and why, when you claim that your x reality and sound EQ features and so on, do it even better ??

Funny thought...

If X is unknown, then what is then X reality, really...
Regards PsHdO
My phones:
HTC: Legend, Desire HD, Sensation, One X, One X+, ONE, ONE DualSim
SONY(/Ericsson): T65, T68, K750, W800, K850, X10i, X10i mini, X10i mini pro, Arc, Ray, S, V, T, Z, Z1
Samsung: Galaxy SII, S3, Tab 10.1, Note 10.1

Avantiel
Old
Thanks Meter 24
the same can be said for Samsung's over saturation on a phone like a Galaxy S4 with their amoled displays. The X-Reality isnt even as close as that in terms of making pictures look not realistic or true to the actual thing. so for the people that call it 'bogus' should appreciate the fact that it can be turned off. unlike those of Samsung phones.

#allhailsony

glycopoo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I would argue that the things you consider "real", are actually highly processed and distorted sensory input that your brain manipulates into what you perceive as "real". In other words, what you consider "real"can easily be argued to be "fake"in the manner that I think you mean. But of course, you can choose to believe this truth or not, it remains true with our without consent. Certainly, changing the color settings on a screen is not anymore "fake" than what your eyes see is "real".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshdo View Post
So you, with your cheap X reality enhancement feature, is better to decide what the holywood movie should look like, than the movie director himself ??

I agree that you have the right to decide what you want to look at (as have i), but x reality, and other systems like that, don“t do anything other than fake the things up even more...
You can compare them to just turning the contrast, or the red colour to max on your tv, if that was what YOU think looks best...
- it is not real, but you can offcource do what you want....

The director of the movie know what "feel" he want in the movie, as do the performer on your music cd...
They spend many hours to do it "just so"...
- and why, when you claim that your x reality and sound EQ features and so on, do it even better ??

Funny thought...

If X is unknown, then what is then X reality, really...

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 668

DONATE TO ME
Ok so from my understanding, the only thing x reality does is enhance the color of pictures and videos from your gallery

Or does it just make it look worse when it's not switched on? So normal is x and non x is worse?

Placebo !!!! i think so.
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1