[Q] Note 3 and Touchwiz

Tip us?

Journyman16
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Note 3 and Touchwiz

I'm about to get a new Note 3 delivered. On my S3 I like using Nova launcher for it's customising of home screens. So, I am wondering if anyone with a Note 3 has experience with NOT using TW? i.e. what things might break or what functions of the "WOW, Looikitthat" new functions will not work if I don't use TW?

Thinking of air gestures, single-hand screen-shrinking, menu pop-ups from the spen etc.
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1184

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journyman16 View Post
I'm about to get a new Note 3 delivered. On my S3 I like using Nova launcher for it's customising of home screens. So, I am wondering if anyone with a Note 3 has experience with NOT using TW? i.e. what things might break or what functions of the "WOW, Looikitthat" new functions will not work if I don't use TW?

Thinking of air gestures, single-hand screen-shrinking, menu pop-ups from the spen etc.
I use Nova on my Note 3, It makes no difference to any of the functions at all except the saving of RAM compared to using TW. - Nothing will be affected using a custom launcher... well... One, the my magazine app bit like HTC's Blinkfeed which works when you scroll upwards on the screen (just a space /ram hog, actually dunno anyone who actually uses it?!)
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Liquid // UBER //
// Note 3 (SM-N9005) // AOSP ROM of variety // Lean or temasek's Kernel // - Dumped. No more Samsung

Journyman16
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
Cool, thanks for the reply. Nova it will be... And if My Magazine is anything like Flipbook (or whatever that thing was) I won't be keeping it on there anyway.
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!