XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No data on Galaxy Note

Tip us?

siri7000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No data on Galaxy Note

Currently I have a Unlimited iPhone data plan with AT&T. I wanted to test an android phone and purchased a Nexus 5 unlocked. I just added the WAP. And settings and the phone works okay with LTE. I wanted a bigger phone a purchased a galaxy Note III intetwnional version unlocked but when I popped the SIM in the note Data does not seem to work. I tried the WAP Apr setting and the AT&T phone App setting and still nothing.

PS. I have a Solavei Sim which I used to also test the 3 phones and data was working with all 3

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

Daniel120201
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Maybe you'll need to contact AT&T because maybe you used your SIM with tooo many different phones/IMEI numbers :P
I am Daniel Attard from Malta.

Check out my blog at: http://daniel1202.blogspot.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel120201 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

siri7000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel120201 View Post
Maybe you'll need to contact AT&T because maybe you used your SIM with tooo many different phones/IMEI numbers :P

thanks I will try that, I'm even scare about contacting them since they have taken the UNLIMITED data twice from me. I don't think that theyfor any chance give it back to me for a third time. But I can try to purchase a new SIM and try.