5,600,841 Members 41,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OTA 3.13.1400.1 JB4.3 Sense5.5?

Tip us?

eric150
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i feel like well get this
The Following User Says Thank You to eric150 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Uzephi
Old
Thanks Meter 232

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlxcrossing View Post
Dude no offense but what the neck is this I can read the title just fine but the OP. I don't mean to sound ignorant but I have never seen someone post this much foreign language stuff in an english forum. Let the community know what you are releasing to them.
He is speaking in his native language then using Google translate to translate to English for us. Those who can read his native language and English can correct Google translate if something got messed up in translation.

I find that method best, as it shows he is trying to follow the English only rule, but an automated translator can always have errors, so it is best to have both up there I case something got translated incorrectly.

The image he posted was on a stock HTC butterfly with his language. No real way to have Google translate it. But version numbers and "sense 5.5" stayed in English...

Sent from my DNA using my mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to Uzephi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xlxcrossing
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryatherton View Post
He has an active thread in the DNA Android Development Section. So I think he will be fine. No need to slam him. Don't read his thread if it bothers you.

Sent from my Ideapad K1 using XDA Premium HD app
I didn't slam him, I asked for clarification. He could write a better OP regardless of his language. There is no link, no description (thread title not counting). Also "coming soon" threads have been frowned upon for some time by the mods because of the chaos they create. I understand people are gonna slowly come out of the woodwork and find comfort in labeling me the bad guy on this so I'm gonna take your advice and split. Enjoy your picture?

jerryatherton
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlxcrossing View Post
I didn't slam him, I asked for clarification. He could write a better OP regardless of his language. There is no link, no description (thread title not counting). Also "coming soon" threads have been frowned upon for some time by the mods because of the chaos they create. I understand people are gonna slowly come out of the woodwork and find comfort in labeling me the bad guy on this so I'm gonna take your advice and split. Enjoy your picture?
Sorry, I didn't mean to cause all that.

Sent from my Ideapad K1 using XDA Premium HD app
JERRYA
Tablet: LENOVA K1 CM10.1 by KASCHEMME.
HP TOUCHPAD KK 4.4 AOSP ,EVERVOLV by FLINTMAN
HP TOUCHPAD CM 11 KK 4.4 by MILAQ or INVISIBLEK
Phone: HTC DNA MOONSHINED