[ROM] Elevation ROM - Be Raised To Life | v5.0 | Test Builds coming soon!

Which base do you prefer?

• CyanogenMod

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Beanstalk

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Carbon

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • CyanFox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SlimKat

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
xdagee.github.io
Google Pixel 7
C'mon dude, you dont have to be sorry... It happens i know, but sometimes it doesn't have to be like its happening all the time....
You're doing a great job and we all are willing to help, so pls try and make sure at least boot works. its frustrating when you keep wiping and wiping; thinking you've done something wrong (meanwhile something is missing in the build).
Pls try and test before uploading... (if you dont owe a DHD; you can PM me so i test before you upload). All the best mate and Merry Christmas:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: alishirazy

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
C'mon dude, you dont have to be sorry... It happens i know, but sometimes it doesn't have to be like its happening all the time....
You're doing a great job and we all are willing to help, so pls try and make sure at least boot works. its frustrating when you keep wiping and wiping; thinking you've done something wrong (meanwhile something is missing in the build).
Pls try and test before uploading... (if you dont owe a DHD; you can PM me so i test before you upload). All the best mate and Merry Christmas:good:

This is what you should of posted first vice below. Thanks And Merry Christmas all....

c'mon this is getting outta hand! Updated versions wont even boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts