5,606,722 Members 37,336 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP][Q] ODIN Problem

Tip us?
 
Vkas Raj
Old
#1  
Vkas Raj's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 75
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Delhi
Unhappy [HELP][Q] ODIN Problem

I Have Galaxy Fame GT-S6812

whenever i want to flash recovery or stock rom ...... i get this message every time by ODIN


<ID:0/006> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> S6812DDAMG3_S6812ODDAMG3_S6812DDAMF1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Initialzation..
<ID:0/006> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/006> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


i already installed kies , i put .tar file in pda section..........
but got fail message.........

PLSSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>>>>
HELP ME
 
destevez
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: madrid
Have you run the application with admin privileges?
You should run it as admin and compatibility mode, win7 or XP sp3

Using Tapatalk GT-I9505
 
Vkas Raj
Old
#3  
Vkas Raj's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 75
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by destevez View Post
Have you run the application with admin privileges?
You should run it as admin and compatibility mode, win7 or XP sp3

Using Tapatalk GT-I9505
I run ODIN with admin and i m using win 8.........
 
destevez
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vkas Raj View Post
I run ODIN with admin and i m using win 8.........
yes in Win 8...
I ll describe the specific steps...


1.-Right-click the program's icon and choose Properties.

2.-When the Properties dialog box appears, click the Compatibility tab and then click the Run Compatibility Troubleshooter button.

In its robotic way, Windows 8 tries to guess what version of Windows your program needs, and then it applies the changes. If the program begins working, you're through.

If the program still has trouble, though, move to Step 3.

3.-In the Compatibility Mode section, select the Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For check box and select the program's desired Windows version from the drop-down list.
Check your program's box or look at its manual to see what version of Windows it expects.

4.-Click OK and then try running your program again to see whether it works better.

You also should check "Privilege Level" the option "Run this program as administrator"
 
Vkas Raj
Old
#5  
Vkas Raj's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 75
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by destevez View Post
yes in Win 8...
I ll describe the specific steps...


1.-Right-click the program's icon and choose Properties.

2.-When the Properties dialog box appears, click the Compatibility tab and then click the Run Compatibility Troubleshooter button.

In its robotic way, Windows 8 tries to guess what version of Windows your program needs, and then it applies the changes. If the program begins working, you're through.

If the program still has trouble, though, move to Step 3.

3.-In the Compatibility Mode section, select the Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For check box and select the program's desired Windows version from the drop-down list.
Check your program's box or look at its manual to see what version of Windows it expects.

4.-Click OK and then try running your program again to see whether it works better.

You also should check "Privilege Level" the option "Run this program as administrator"
thank for the advice......
i will try !!!!!!!!!!!
 
destevez
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: madrid
So? Did it work?


Using Tapatalk GT-I9505
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

One-Handed Mode Ported to the Samsung Galaxy S4

People may not realize it much, but this fascination with larger screen sizes on smartphones … more

Speed up the ROM or Kernel Build Process

Creating a kernel, ROM, or any other development projectrequires knowledge and tools. While … more

Google Glass Now Open to Anyone… with $1500 to Spend (Update: Not Anymore)

Google Glass, which recently received its official update … more