5,594,151 Members 46,888 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ehere do you download new ROM's ?

Tip us?

AlCapone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Ehere do you download new ROM's ?

I tried to download latest ron for NEE region, (nordic countries), from http://samsung-updates.com/details/2...05XXUDMK2.html (from http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-N9005)

The file sharing services I can choose are cromplete and utter cr@p. It's not often I say so, but both are much slower than estimated, and the leftmost suddently stopped my downloading after an hour or so.
None of them are worth one cent, I can't feed bad services like that.
So, .. what do you do ?
Jornada 680, Ipaq 3660,3760,3970,5500, QTEK 9090(=HTC Blue Angel) ,HTC Universal, HTC Touch Pro2, HTC HD2 , Desire HD, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, now Galaxy Note 3
The Following User Says Thank You to AlCapone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikkelrev69
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Have tried all day to download from terafile, but it's horribly slow. I even paid for 1 week premium, but just as crappy slow. After 5 hours half of the download disapeared suddenly in the prosess. I'm using "down them all" add on firefox and I'm not shure if it's the downloader or terafile fu_king up.
The mirrors from samsung updates won't even start up. This is not up to nobodys standards. What can be done? What can we do? A "respected" site like sammobile.com can't come up with nothing bether? What a f... is up man??

AlCapone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
please tell me when you manage to get the file, I'll do the same, then we can share using dropbox, spideroak, UbuntuOne or just good old FTP.
I attempted downloading from both sources 6 days today and both are completely useless.
Jornada 680, Ipaq 3660,3760,3970,5500, QTEK 9090(=HTC Blue Angel) ,HTC Universal, HTC Touch Pro2, HTC HD2 , Desire HD, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, now Galaxy Note 3

c900712
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I have the file will upload to mega or something when I go home

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AlCapone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
got it and upgraded, he sharing services seems to be better now.

MxFadzil92
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkelrev69 View Post
Have tried all day to download from terafile, but it's horribly slow. I even paid for 1 week premium, but just as crappy slow. After 5 hours half of the download disapeared suddenly in the prosess. I'm using "down them all" add on firefox and I'm not shure if it's the downloader or terafile fu_king up.
The mirrors from samsung updates won't even start up. This is not up to nobodys standards. What can be done? What can we do? A "respected" site like sammobile.com can't come up with nothing bether? What a f... is up man??
Try using internet download manager. Is still slow but i do manage to download the rom files from terafile completely but at a slow speed. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

klau1
Old
Thanks Meter 335
is this the sign of the internet dying?

Please Thanks if it helped!

Tablet:
Kernel Version:
Build number:
Modifications:

mateenf
Old
Thanks Meter 105
I have downloaded the file from teraflop of the MK2 If anyone needs I can provide a copy from my ftp server and later someone can upload to rapidshare?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app