XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] bootloop

Tip us?

lexzyz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] bootloop

My friend's I9001 get stuck in bootloop when powered on it goes to logo and animation and back to logo again and animation again and again.I don't know how this phone get into bootloop.It can get to download mode but can't get to recovery mode,on the screen "RAMPDUMP MODE" cause : Force upload.I've tried to flash it back to stock rom I9001XXKQD_I9001ODDKP5_I9001DDKP9_HOME.tar.md5 and I9001XXKQD_I9001ODDKP5_I9001DDKP9_HOME.tar.rar flash it with odin it goes well except when odin says close serial port and wait for rebooting,the phone doesn't reboot,the screen remain off.it passes the odin,but when i turn it on,it keeps bootlooping.I,ve tried to flash stock recovery but no results.Is there another way to fix this?Thank you very much,any suggestion will be appreciated.

tetakpatak
Old
Thanks Meter 1049
Check xsenman's sticky thread
The Following User Says Thank You to tetakpatak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lexzyz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default still no luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak View Post
Check xsenman's sticky thread
I've tried and check xsenman's tricks but still get bootlooping.flash with odin ok but the phone doesn't restart when odin say restart,it remains dead or there's battery charging logo on the screen.Is it hardware failure?

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexzyz View Post
I've tried and check xsenman's tricks but still get bootlooping.flash with odin ok but the phone doesn't restart when odin say restart,it remains dead or there's battery charging logo on the screen.Is it hardware failure?
Have you done this? Solution:- Flash i9001 Boot.tar with AriesVe.ops in Odin 4.43 or look in the i9001 WIKI here

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lexzyz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
Have you done this? Solution:- Flash i9001 Boot.tar with AriesVe.ops in Odin 4.43 or look in the i9001 WIKI here

Of course,but still I can't reach recovery mode,when I push vol up and power it goes to download mode screen (but if I try yo flash with odin it shows two errors MMC Boot: MBR Read failed on the upper left of the screen),but when I push vol down home and power it could get to download mode,it can be flashed via odin but when all downoad process is done the phone doesn't reboot.and still in bootloop.Any other suggestion?I've also try to install oneclick loader but it doesn't work in my xp.Thanks before xsenman,I'm waiting your advise.

xsenman
Old
(Last edited by xsenman; 26th December 2013 at 08:02 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexzyz View Post
.Any other suggestion?I've also try to install oneclick loader but it doesn't work in my xp.Thanks before xsenman,I'm waiting your advise.
Apparently if it says MBR Failed, than your Bootloader is corrupted . refer to your i9001 WIKI and flash a clockworkMod recovery via Odin 4.43, untick auto reboot, powerdown by battery pull, than try for CWM recovery, to format everything in CWM ( you must not try to reboot phone when you format everything but only after flashing a ROM) with a stock 19001 ROM with a boot.tar , all the guides you may need is in the WIKI, make a careful digest of it and proceed, once you comprehend it all.

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]