5,596,637 Members 42,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not able to boot HTC Explorer Pico

Tip us?

humbleboy
Old
(Last edited by humbleboy; 25th December 2013 at 06:13 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Not able to boot HTC Explorer Pico

Hi,

I am not able to get to the initial screen of HTC Explorer Pico phone. I rooted the phone, and after rooting, tried to do factory reset. I didn't know not to do factory reset after rooting the device. Now, m stuck on boot. Whenever I restart the phone, it is automatically going into fastboot mode. And there I am stuck. Please help. Following are the details:

PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.03.0000
RADIO-1.11.82.17
Nov 29 2011,17:10:06

This phone was bought in India. Also, please let me know in case I need to flash the ROM, and which ROM do I need to flash, and the procedure of flashing the ROM.
Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	2474326  

harib12
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleboy View Post
Hi,

I am not able to get to the initial screen of HTC Explorer Pico phone. I rooted the phone, and after rooting, tried to do factory reset. I didn't know not to do factory reset after rooting the device. Now, m stuck on boot. Whenever I restart the phone, it is automatically going into fastboot mode. And there I am stuck. Please help. Following are the details:

PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.03.0000
RADIO-1.11.82.17

This phone was bought in India. Also, please let me know in case I need to flash the ROM, and which ROM do I need to flash, and the procedure of flashing the ROM.
Thanks.
Flash recove through fastboot and then flash a custom rom like cm9
Every step and recovery will be found at pico Android Development section tutorial for rooting by jaggyjags follow procedure from point Add recovery

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Hi,

PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.03.0000
RADIO-1.11.82.17

Thanks.
Flash recove through fastboot and then flash a custom rom like cm9
Every step and recovery will be found at pico Android Development section tutorial for rooting by jaggyjags follow procedure from point Add recovery

warrior1208
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Quote:
Hi,

PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.03.0000
RADIO-1.11.82.17

Thanks.
Just flash this recovery on your explorer

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2168725

Follow the steps as mentioned in the thread and enjoy,

Now as far as ROM is concerned, here is the link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2422515

This is very smooth and can be used for daily use, also has got many updates...READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING THE ROM AND ENJOY!
DONT FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON !