Nexus 7 new display + digitizer pixelated disaplay
My Nexus 7 (2012 model) display got broken and I've purchased new Full LCD display+Touch Screen Digitizer (from: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Origi...767556272.html
Touch screen is working fine, but the display is not working correct.
- Images is pixelated all the time. Always
- Display is not coming properly. Ex: settings screen is supposed to be smooth gray gradient, but coming as color palette (color bars) instead of smooth gradient. (see image 7)
- Previous screen is seen next scree. Ex: in settings screen I can see home menu icons (highlighted with red lines)
- Sometimes pinkish color is coming, and sometimes whitish tone is coming
I've attached few images I've taken using my Mobile and few screenshots I've taken directly from Nexus 7. In the screenshots you can see the images are pixelated.
Where could be the problem? How does the screen capturing works in Android? I mean as I've taken direct screenshots and those images got pixelated, does that mean problem is with GPU or does Android will capture the image some home from the display?
Can any one tell me how Android screen capture works?
- If Android captures what it is sending to display, then the problem is with GPU.
- If Android captures the pixels from the display (some how after shown on the screen), then the problem is with LCD.
Can anyone suggest what could be the problem?
(I've attached images as zip file, as direct image upload is lowering the image quality and one may confuse about the actual problem)